Anyways, I rode up this morning with Juliette, Ali, and Anna. I forgot to take a picture of that so you’ll just have to imagine Juliette driving, me behind her, Anna in the front, and Ali in the other back seat. Between Ali and I was a printer and a box full of shoes, a printer, a giant comforter and a pillow.
You probably didn’t care about that.
When I got here, I came in and started unloading all the boxes. It took a long time But I eventually got to this point:
Someday I’ll get it a little more organized
Probably.
Anyways, we went to a little bit of New Student Orentation, the part with the free planner and free food. I met a bunch of new people, and I don’t really that many names except my roommates. After we ate the free food, we came back to the apartment and jammed to Hey Jude a little.
Actually… mostly just the na-na-na-na’s.
Then we went and played capture-the-flag by the library. You can ask anyone there how awesome my creeping through the bushes to victory was.
Then we came back to the apartment, ate cereal and watched the Karate Kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment