First (and perhaps most important) Alex bought the original 007 for N64:
The next morning we were invited back to the Wyview apartment (did I say they have an awesome couch?) for a breakfast of french toast and wonderful buttermilk syrup before the football game. The buttermilk was a little alive.
Then we went to what some people called a football game, I'd say it was just a session of humiliation for poor UCLA. 59-0 is a really depressing score (for them).
I think it's great that everyone in the entire stadium shoots their hands up whenever a touchdown is scored.
Even better than the hands were the cheers:
We were all pretty exhausted after the game. This picture is especically funny after something that had happeded the previous night.
When we finally made it home, we made spaghetti to share with one of the other apartments in our ward. (But I forgot to take any pictures...)
Next on the agenda was the big freshman dance party for the beginning of the year, which involved a lot of preperation.
So we danced until we were all exhausted, then came home and ate ice-cream in our still couch-less kitchen.
1 comment:
i'm confused, why and how did you're couch and cut-outs get stolen? i love you lots!
Post a Comment