Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's been a while

So... since I haven't posted anything for about 3 weeks this one might be a long one...

A while ago... I'm not even sure how long, we ventured to the all-famous Bean museum, a great building with a lot of mounted friends.




Later that week Rachel came over for a BBQ pork lunch, and got a little excited.


That saturday was the 2nd BYU shut-out in a row against wyoming... too bad they couldn't do a little better this week.




That night was the first official BYU Date, and like everyone else in the world... we went bowling.


The following Monday we had a stake service project:

They missed the first time so.....


They got it this time, it just took FOREVER... 12 minutes I think was the official time. They guy right before me did his in 4... Don't know how he did that.

Since this week was also "Safety Week" at the safety seminar, the police officer that was there said something to me: "Don't be stupid in a no stupid zone"

So we made a sign to warn people.

Then we realized that we miss Sean, our roommate that left us...


That week was the BYU choral showcase that Jacob was singing at. So naturally, that was BYU date #2, but unfortunately I did not take any pictures of our potato-chip chicken fingers OR the concert...

But after, we had a visit from some other friends. Lauren (who was also part of the showcase) decided to get her hand stuck in the railing outside our door.


That weekend, a big party of us decided to go to Iron Man at the dollar-movie. Some of them had just finished having their own Hairspray party:


We neglected the fact that this was a dollar movie in a college town, and the movie was sold out. Thankfully Lance lives pretty close to Provo, so we went over to his house to watch a movie.


The next night (Date #3) We went to Hancock, which we actually got into. After, we came out to find the car had gone missing. Apparently it was a no-parking zone, so after searching around the cars that were still there (hadn't been towed...) We found a sign about 5o feet down that said we weren't allowed to park there... yes I was very mad.


The next week, at Chelsea's birthday party, we discovered a great new game, Swedish Twister:



This is something that isn't entirely new. Jacob (and I guess I do to...) Really likes to sing in the shower. LOUD:



Friday night we watched the kind-of disappointing football game, and it was a really good thing Alex knew how to work the remote.


That brings us to this weekend, General Conference!


I'm proud to say that I was concious for All 10 hours. Although priesthood session in the marriott center started getting to me.

No comments: