The first week of college has been pretty great, a lot of new exciting things have happened, and a few boring classes have also happened.
Last week on Friday, me and the roommates decided to make something real for breakfast. So, We invited some people over (If we're actually going to work to make food, we might as well share it).
Last week on Friday, me and the roommates decided to make something real for breakfast. So, We invited some people over (If we're actually going to work to make food, we might as well share it).
Maybe some other people were a little scared of us for something, but Rachel, Amy and Jessica were the only ones that showed up. (More waffles for us)

Jacob Likes to have a clean Kitchen:
When we got back, I played a little frisbee for Labor day and we had a little ward Ice-cream party thing where I met a few people I hadn't the day before (since I was in Boise when church happened)
Class finally started, and I discovered that I know someone in every single one of my classes except one. Auditions for the Jazz Band were on wednesday, and I found out Thursday that I made it as the 4th trumpet into the BYU Jazz Ensemble.
But that's no big deal, because I found out on Friday that I may also be able to be part of BYU's own Mariachi band!

Unfortunately, even though a well-kept moustache is allowed at BYU, I don't know if my face will allow it.
3 comments:
i miss you lots and i think you're funny.
good luck with the Mexi-Stache bro.
Entertaining as ever.
Post a Comment